[ga] The ICANN game (without a billion previous threads)

Sorry about the previous post : as soon as I sent it I realised I'd
forgotten to delete an infinity of preceding threads... so, in simplicity,
the message -

From: Judith Oppenheimer <joppenheimer@icbtollfree.com>
> Experience has taught us, time and again, that "productive dialog" is only
productive for
> ICANN and its "processes."
>The time for charitable interpretation is long since past.

Agreed : anyone who thinks the ICANN Board's conduct and agenda should be
interpreted charitably is simply agreeing to play with them at their own
game on their own terms. Get this straight: the ICANN Board has its own
self-interested agenda and it will create layer upon layer of "reasonable
discourses" and "consultations" to protect itself from genuine challenge and
accountability.

That's their game. That's exactly how you play it. On their terms.

That way you can only lose, which is the point of the game.

Richard Henderson