Re: [ga] Once more into the breach....WLS spin by proponents

William,

You berate Todd Glassey for a "faulty understanding of the process",  yet you
do little to educate those that could benefit from your expertise.  Instead
of zippy one-liners all the time, why not provide a service to the
participants in this forum by thoroughly detailing the process?  I am sure
that we would all place a high value on such a contribution.