[ga] I was in tears

Dear Friend,

I just heard the news from my sister-in-law, Betty.
I couldn't believe it when she told me that she
went from

162 LBS Fat to 128 LBS Thin!
and my brother Ted

Lost an Amazing 20 LBS!

All because of the Eat & Burn Diet!
A diet where you can eat as much as you want!

Click Here to learn more about it!

Sally

We take your privacy very seriously and it is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. This message has been sent to ga@dnso.org because you are a member of the Aptimus Value Network or you signed up with one of our marketing partners. To unsubscribe, simply click here. Please allow 3-5 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed. Questions or comments - send them to custserv@aptimusvaluenetwork.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.