[ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Working Paper on the At Large Advisory Committee

Alex and all stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Thank you for passing this along Alex.  Well done.
However I believe that the actual Working paper
you are referring to in the URL is actually located
at http://www.alac.info/alac-wp1.htm.  Comments
may be sent to wp1-comments@alac.info
and questions as I understand it, may be sent to
questions@alac.info.

  I did not see a reference as to and archive of the
comments or questions E-Mail addresses.  So perhaps
you know Alexander, is there one?  Please advise.

  Again thank you very much Alex, for passing this along. >:)
I hope you can help out in providing where if any, the archives
for the comments and questions E-Mail addresses is...

Alexander Svensson wrote:

> A possible road to an interface for At Large participation
> can be found here:
>
> http://www.alac.info
>
> It contains a Working Paper on the At Large Advisory Committee
> and accompanying slides. Comments are very welcome!
>
> Best regards,
> /// Alexander

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827