[ga] URGENT ASSISTANCE

  STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC
LAGOS  NIGERIA.
E-mail:johny_victor@rediffmail.com

DEAR,

I am the Mr.Johny Victor manager of Foreign Account
Department of the
Standard Trust Bank Plc. I am writing you this letter
to ask for
your support and co-operation to carry out this
transaction. We discovered and abandoned Sum of
US$22Million(Twenty Two Million U.S Dollars) in an
account that belong to one of our foreign customer who
died along side his entire family in November 1997
in a plane crash in Lagos.

Since this development, we have advertised for his
next kin or any closerelation to come forward to claim
this money, butnobody came to applyfor the claim. To
this effect, Iand two other officials in my department
have decided to look for a
trusted foreign partner who can stand in asthe next of
kin to the deceased and claim this money.We need a
foreign partner to apply for the claim because of the
fact that the customerwas a foreigner. And we don't
want this money to go into the bank's treasureas
unclaimed fund.Every document to affect this process
will
emanate fromtable and I will perfect every document's
to be in accordance withthe banking law and guidelines
so you have nothing to worry about.

All we required from you is you to open a local bank
account in your
name here in Lagos where the money is to be
deposited,before onward transfer to your designated
account abroad. We have agreed that 25% ofthe money
will be for you, 10% for expenses incurred on the both
side while 65% will be for my colleagues and me.

If you are going to help me, indicate by
replyingthisletter and putting in your bank
particulars, private telephone and
fax numbers.

I await your immediate reply to enable us start this
transaction in
earnest.Once I receive your reply, I will send you the
text
of application for immediate application of claim.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance. You can reply
through
my private e-mail address:johny_victor@rediffmail.com

Yours faithfully,
MR.JOHNY VICTOR