[ga] John Klymshyn/"The Business Generator" specializes in Staffing & PEO Industries Sales Training

Title:

ga@dnso.org,

Klymshyn/The Business Generator offers cutting edge training and coaching in the Staffing Industry.  Our national presence offers insight and perspective for folks like yourselves who visit us regularly from around the country.

If you are interested in discussing how you can become involved with us please email me your contact information along with a good time to call.

Thanks-

Brad Meyer            & nbsp;             ;

E-Business Development Manager

The Business Generator

meyerb@klymshyn.com

www.klymshyn.com

Congratulations! You have found the most consistent, results-oriented source for Prospecting, Sales, and Management Training available.
For over 11 years, we have created Sales Miracles in organizations across the United States.  Whether you sell, manage a team, or own a company that sells in the Business-to-Business market, our process will increase your numbers immediately, and for a long time.

We offer Cutting Edge Training Concepts and their delivery. Call or e-mail us today, to learn about:

On-Site Seminars
Conventions
Video Conference Seminars
One on One Coaching
Audio Conferences
AudioTape Series
VideoTapes
"K-Mail"

We sell every day. We understand and relate to Sales Professionals. Together, we make Sales Miracles
happen!

Click on "Testimonials" for specific quotes from people who have learned, and applied our "Moving
Conversations Forward" approach.

Click on "References" for specific companies we have helped.

Click on "Menu of Services" for our latest offerings.

John Klymshyn "The Business Generator" 22713 Rio Bueno, Suite "C" Santa Clarita, CA 91354
Phone: (661) 263-6230 Fax: (208) 979-6150

Klymshyn Poll
What is the hardest part of selling right now?

Cold Calling
<INPUT