[ga] Motion

May we somehow set a motion to bring to a positive/negative discussion
regarding the very important Blueprint?

I believe we have a developed mechanism that allows me to ask for
discussion regarding such a matter and then bring a motion after
reasonable debate.

I have read the material several times and am quite concerned that we
give our input to the help of all concerned.

I ask Alexander to examine this issue and instruct me in the manner in
which I may fashion a motion.

Eric