RE: [ga] on using appropriate tools

Title: Help
(Ignore 'Help' title til I fix it!)

>Joanna: "Voting is exactly the tool needed to confirm the will of the Assembly"

Exactly, Joanna. Your statement is so obvious. When you go to totalitarian states or block votes and delegates in some top-down organisations, what do you find? Rejection of one person-one vote in favour of "behind-closed-doors" settlements, nominating committees filled with stooges, and the wonderful word "consensus".

There IS NO consensus between ICANN apologists and people who recognise ICANN's moral bankruptcy, opaque process, and abandonment of the individual consumer.

Thomas probably does not like voting as an expression of opinion, because he does not like the opinion.

ICANN tries to institutionalise everything, and people get institutionalised themselves sometimes.

Only in Alice in Wonderland would you expect so much distorted logic and suspension of reality.

I'm appalled at this corrupt and discredited organisation, and its acolytes.

Joanna speaks with refreshing clarity, logic and decency.

You want to know what people think?

Take a vote.

Duh!

Oh, sorry, you DON'T want to know what people think. You want to HIDE what people think.

Just like you ask the ICANN leadership an awkward question - they just evade it. HIDE from it.

Reprehensible.

What I encounter in this sorry organisation truly disgusts me. I'm just an ordinary person. This organisation is weird.

No... this organisation is corrupt.

They HIDE from the truth.

They evade the truth.

Democracy is intolerable to them.