Re: [ga] your comments

This is nonsense. You know that, right? Yes, ICANN was never fully formed,
but that's not because of Ted's efforts. To the contrary, the ICANN that was
approved by the Department of Commerce called for the election of 9 At Large
Board members. Laying blame is certainly not a productive use of our time,
but if we're going to go down that road, I'm more inclined to lay the fault
for not getting ICANN 'fully formed' at your doorstep.

     -- Bret