[ga] A small antidote to "spin"

I just reviewed with some amusement the ongoing reaction
to the results of the recent GA vote on rebid and reform.

As someone who voted for both motions, I just want to make
it clear how silly people look who are attempting to say that
the vote for one "nullifies" or "outweighs" or in any way
diminishes the vote for the other. The two are not at all
incompatible, although in my case I much preferred the
rebid option.

What are we to make of people who complain, after losing
a vote, that the vote really didn't count, or didn't mean
what it obviously did mean?

--MM