Joe Sims and Scholarship [Was Re: [ga] Bret Fausett's contributions]

As you well know, I speak entirely for myself, and represent no
organization or client. In fact have I no clients, paying or pro-bono, on
any ICANN-related matter.

I have acted as an arbitrator in a few UDRP matters, all of which are
public, but none since e-resolution folded.

Your posts, and Stuart Lynn's public remarks, illustrate the extraordinary
vindictiveness on part of the key players at ICANN towards those who stand
up to it. There are not many of us involved in this process who have no
financial interests that ICANN can harm.  I suppose you must find us quite
galling.

But enough of that.  Let's have some substance.

On the subject of misrepresentation and fantasy, I direct readers to my
recent dissection of your legal scholarship.  It can be found at:
http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/formandsubstance.pdf

There are two other articles in this series that you (co)authored, one to
which I am responding, and another in which you reply. Are they on line
somewhere so that readers can seee what I am talking about in context?
If not, I would be able to host copies for you if you can email them to me
in a suitable file format.