[ga] Problems

Let us assume that the GA continues for awhile.

I think that TR is having a hard time managing what has to be done.

Can we set up a group to help him manage the GA.

I will abstain because of his livid stated hatred of me, but by gosh the
guy can't even run this voting which should be relatively easy.  It is
truly pitiful and I feel bad for the guy.  Somebody help him out.

Eric