Re: [ga] New registrations

Roberto, David and all assembly members,

  Becky Burr has not been with DOC/NTIA for well over a year
now.  So this is very old news.  None the less I would not speculate
as to what her position is or would be...  I think that would be for
her to decide for herself and also voice such if she thinks it is
advisable....

  So again Roberto, you spin tactics here, all be it favorable
to what is obviously needed and desired, is rather disingenuous
of you...

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> For the record, Becky is no longer with DoC, and knowing her new position I
> bet that she might favour a redelegation.
> Regards
> Roberto
>
> >From: DPF <david@farrar.com>
> >To: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>
> >CC: "General assembly list" <ga@dnso.org>
> >Subject: Re: [ga] New registrations
> >Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:36:42 +1200
> >
> > >+     Becky  Burr  USA  Washington, DC
> >
> >Fascinating.  I hope Ms Burr expresses an opinion on the re-delegation
> >issue :-)
> >
> >DPF
> >--
> >david@farrar.com
> >ICQ 29964527
> >--
> >This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827