[ga] Donlin Teleproduction's Spring Specials

Title: Donlin - Our Spring Sales Newsletter - Buy or Rent your Audio, Video, Grip, AV, Tapes, Gels, Cables, Lighting, Color Media, Tape Stock and Other Production Equipment Here! (Part of Donlin Teleproduction Engineering)

 DONLIN TELEPRODUCTION'S SPRING DEALS!Volume 2.1
Equipment Rentals ¹ - Visit Donlinte.com
For more information on our Specials and how to rent this equipment visit our Rental site at Donlinte.com or call 1.800.4.DONLIN.
¹ Please note that these are specially priced one-day rentals.

Donlin Teleproduction Engineering, LTD. All Right Reserved.
50 Hunt Street Watertown, MA 02472 | Voice: 617.923.1669
Expendable Sales - Visit BuyDonlin.com
HHB DAT Quantity of 10
  • HHB 15 .... $37.42
  • HHB 35 .... $45.56
  • HHB 50 .... $51.94
  • HHB 65 .... $56.33
  • HHB 95 .... $65.63

Apogee AA40 Quantity of 10
  • 40 Minute ADAT .... Only $71.16

Savage Seamless 107"x 12yds
  • 12-12 Studio Gray .... $48.00
  • 20-12 Super Black .... $48.00
  • 61-12 TV Gray .... $48.00
  • 66-12 Blue Isle .... $48.00

Permacell Gaffer Tape Available colors: Black and Gray
  • P-665 Pro Tape 2" .... $11.39
  • P-672 High Grade 2" .... $18.66

OSRAM FFS Photo Optical Lamp
  • 1000W 12V Halogen .... $22.00

BASF 59047AF Quantity of 20
  • 40 Minute Formatted ADAT .... $220.50

PANASONIC PRO SVHS
  • NV-ST120PQ .... $4.85 each

SETWEAR GLOVES
  • Sizes:
    X-Small, Small, Medium, Large  .... $19.54

Apogee AD19PP Quantity of 10
  • 19 Minute Dat .... $29.16

LEE FILTERS
  • 280 Black Foil - 25’x24" .... $24.25

For more information on how to purchase these items visit our Store at BuyDonlin.com or call 1.800.4.DONLIN.

Do you want to be removed from our mailing lists?

Opt-Out Instructions: We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line to: info@donlinte.com< /A>.

If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request to be removed will not be processed.