Re: [ga] Procedure.

Gary Osbourne wrote:
>Just because this is an online voting process
>doesn't mean such voting should be done in
>parallel, rather than serial, fashion.

Frankly, each vote is costly. I takes several hours
of work on several days, mostly work by the DNSO
Secretariat, but also unpaid volunteer work by the
election watchdogs. I recommend reading Elisabeth
Porteneuve's remarks at
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00249.html

In addition, not grouping motions on the same issue
in one vote seems to have exactly the same risks of
cyclical majorities than grouping them, only that
it is less transparent.

With that, I have reached my posting limit for today,
so I'll stay silent.

Best regards,
/// Alexander