[ga] moderate approach

I basically do not buy into this positive stuff.  But here is a shot at
it.

The members of the GA of the DNSO are really pissed off (that is the
American parlance, while some of us maybe drunk, what I mean is mad) and
so we think a strong statement condemning ICANN is in order.

Therefor and wherefore and heretofore and all that stuff;

We think a clean sheet may well be in order.  We have adopted a term
called "a call for rebid" which is probably completely inaccurate.  But,
what we mean is:

Since ICANN itself has admitted failure, could this whole deal be opened
up so that others have a shot or at least there could be some open and
transparent competition and the issues could be laid on the table.

Could we do a little collective sole searching and either follow the old
plan (white and green papers which most of users like) or develop a new
more interactive user based type plan.

May we have a little help in developing some global type of outreach and
openness and user representation.
No, not a ton of help but a little help.

The DoC has released a monkey that became a gorilla, can you at least
take a little responsibility to put it back in its' cage?  Or maybe give
us a new monkey that stays a monkey and does not try to become Godzilla?

The point is that formal legal garbage makes us Internet people lose
perspective.  So can we just kind of really say what most of us feel and
let the lawyers and accountants and bill me gates and US Senators reword
it?

Hey the bottom line is that a lot of us are mad as hell and we do not
want to take it anymore.

WXW, Ross, Jeff, Marilyn, Jamie, TR and Jefsey I think I speak here for
our people, yours and mine and that we can agree on this perspective.

Sincerely,
Eric