Comments within message.
Watch for URL-WRAP.
Google is your friend.
Danny is right on.
-Hugh

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22Our+goal+is+
to+replace+each%22
http://www.gcn.com/vol18_no24/community/361-1.html

> > We said that "it is ICANN's highest priority to complete the work necessary
> > to implement a workable At-Large membership structure and to conduct
> > elections for the nine At-Large Directors that must be chosen by the
> > membership", ...but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22it+is+ICANN%
27s+highest+priority+to+complete%22
http://com-notes.house.gov/cchear/hearings106.nsf/768df0faa6d9ddab852564f1004886
c0/8467221f7c9d1630852567b70049d574?OpenDocument

> > We said that "The bylaws now make it clear that the Board has an
> > unconditional mandate to create a membership structure that will
> > elect the At Large Directors of the Board", ...but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22The+bylaws+n
ow+make+it+clear%22
http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg00480.shtml

http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg00585.shtml

> > We said that ICANN will "operate to the maximum extent feasible in an open
> > and transparent manner and consistent with procedures designed to ensure
> > fairness" ... but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22operate+to+t
he+maximum+extent+feasible%22
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg03246.html

> > We said that "ICANN must facilitate the translation of final documents into
> > various appropriate languages" ...but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22ICANN+must+f
acilitate+the+translation%22
http://www.icann.org/correspondence/dyson-to-burr-06nov98.htm

> > We said that the task of the Independent Review Panel Nominating Committee
> > "is well underway, and should be fully implemented within a few months"
> > ...but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22is+well+unde
rway%2C+and+should+be+fully+implemented+within+a+few+months%22
http://www.icann.org/general/statusreport-03jul01.htm

> > We said that "Some remain concerned that the Initial Board could
> simply amend
> > the bylaws and remove the membership provisions that we have just described
> > above. We commit that this will not happen." ... but we lied.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=oRtB&q=%22Some+remain+
concerned+that+the+Initial+Board%22
http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg01164.shtml

> > How many more lies to the US Government should be tolerated?  Would anyone
> > like to offer a rationale as to why this incumbent ICANN management
> should be trusted?  All I see is lies and more lies.
>
> Interesting, but it would be moreso if you gave
> attributions for your quotes.

Does this give you enough assistance in continuing the research?

Sorry Danny, but I just had to have a little fun looking them up.

-Hugh