Re: [ga] other approaches and concerns

Marilyn and all assembly members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> -snip -

> Please don't lose sight of the reality that the GA has a chance to respond, just as do other groups, to the Evolution and Reform white papers.

  Yes, well the GA members have been doing this very thing for over
two years not to little or no avail as impact on the ICANN BOD
and staff.  In fact they have basically been trying to kill the GA
from nearly it's very conception...  Hence the reason why Jamie's
Rebid motion is being considered much more seriously...

> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827