RE: [ga] other approaches and concerns

Hello,

--- "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com> wrote:
> Jamie, if there is no evidence of recruitment just for this vote in
> any undue quantity, then I may stand corrected on that point. I think

Marilyn, there was the post here:

http://lists.essential.org/pipermail/ecommerce/2002q2/000772.html

on one of the cptech.org mailing lists, but who can tell if it created
much quantity... Checking the Alexa stats for how popular that site is:

http://xslt.alexa.com/data/cli100?srv=-1&client=3&url=cptech.org

they're not in the top 100,000 websites on the web. The DNSO has a much
bigger audience, see:

http://xslt.alexa.com/data/cli100?srv=-1&client=3&url=dnso.org

in 62,034th place of all sites on the web.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/