Re: [ga] RE: Motion # 1 - addendum

Your typos may be a shame.

but missing them entirely when reading should be a crime.

> typos typos shame on me!
>
> not only do I indicate supprot, burt support as well...
>
> Dan Steinberg wrote:
>>
>> I think I already indicated supprot but if re-iteration is needed for
>> this specific worked, consider this my declaration of support for the
>> motion.
>>
>> Joanna Lane wrote:
>> >
>> > I support a GA vote being taken on this Motion.

http://www.Hi-Tek.com
Reality in a Digital World

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
this material from any system.  Thank you!