Re: [ga] funny about reality

Eric and all assembly members,

  As you know Eric, there are those that have serious problems
with reality.  It seems lately that WXW and Ross are having
some problems in that area that are disruptive in nature.

It is interesting the games some people will play.  Maybe it is
just that they are screaming out for special attention...????
It is a shame that there is no equivalent for a pacifier
on the Internet....

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> You know there seem to be a lot of you folks out there that don't seem
> to get my sisters and my brothers suffering.  You think this is some
> game you can win.
>
> No, we lose no matter what you do.  You owe us better.  Please get to
> reality.
>
> I need connectivity to save children,  I need the woman Doctor in Yale
> Med school to relate to my agent orange victim in the Mekong. And I need
> them yesterday.
>
> Up yours Walsh with your games.
>
> So rebind and get me somebody or something that can do it!
>
> My children do not have time for your stupid ass points of order.
>
> Rock on James Love.
>
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827