Re: [ga] Point of Order - Tally, in favor 3, not in favor 9

Ross and all assembly members,

  The chair has already stated that the motion can go forward.
The "Point of Order" seems to be personally and restrictively
motivated as Jamie, Sotiris, Eric, Roberto, myself, and several
others have pointed out...

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> The fact of the matter is that there is a reasoned point of order on the
> table. I would personally like to hear from our chair whether it is in order
> or whether the discussion on the motion can proceed.
>
> -rwr

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827