[ga] Introducing Mind Link Chat: web site instant messaging

Check out Mind Link Chat at -> http://www.mindlink.biz

As a business professional with a website, you know that every day we do more and more business via the Internet.  With business moving at the speed of the Internet, none of us can afford to miss even one customer.  That is why we developed Mind Link Chat.  It occurred to us that for all the effort put into most business web sites, it is still not easy for a person with a simple question to conveniently reach someone at the office and get the question answered immediately.  We thought,

Wouldn't it be cool if all someone had to do was click a button to be instantly connected to the office on the other end of the web site?

So we developed Mind Link Chat, a tool that does just that.

To see how Mind Link Chat can work for your web site check it out at http://www.mindlink.biz

Thank you,

Mind Link International

To be removed from our email list please send an email to: remove@mindlink.biz