[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Internet is global=we need central planning

Dave and all,

Dave Crocker wrote:

> At 11:52 PM 5/1/2002 -0400, James Love wrote:

  Dave, all I can see in Jamie's response were questions to Alejandro
that he is sharing with all of us here.  I find that refreshing, helpful,
and a good way of stimulating understanding and promoting dialog.
It is troubling that you construed Jamies questions in response to
Alejandro as less than constructive dialog...

> d/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827