[ga] Get Your FREE Multi-Media Selling CD

Title: Get Your FREE Multi-Media Selling CD
We Wrote the CD on Annuity Selling!
Get Your FREE Multi-Media
Annuity "Selling System" CD

New "Double Diversification!"
for asset allocation on fixed annuities
Free! $699 Value
 CD Highlights:

• New Asset Allocation Module
• Mini Seminars
• Client Presentations
• Point of Sale Videos
• Phone Scripts and Tips
• Prospecting Letters...and More!

To Get This FREE CD and Details on the Mexican Cruise, Call and Contract with one of our Annuity Companies Today!
Call 800-330-1997 Ext. 262
Mention Code IQ

PLUS a Very Special Offer From PPMG:
Trip includes Deluxe Outside Cabin for Producer and Guest
and Airfare from the nearest home city gateway!*
* As determined by PPMG Travel Coordinator.
Ports of Call:
San Diego, CA - Loreto - Pichilingue (LaPaz) - Cabo San Lucas
To Get this FREE CD and details on the Mexican Cruise, call and contract with one of our Annuity Companies today! 800-330-1997x262
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here:
http://www.insurancemail.net

Legal Notice