Re: [ga] Notes from yesterday's DNSO conference call.

To better understand my notes from yesterday's conference call:

+-~ Dramatis personae ~-+

aharris: Antonio Harris, ISP/CP
apisanty: Alejandro Pisanty, ICANN Board, Evol-Reform Committee Chair
asvensson: Alexander Svensson, GA alt.Chair
btonkin: Bruce Tonkin, gTLD registrars
ceungwhi: Chun Eung Hwi, Non-commercials
eiriarte: Erick Iriarte, Non-commercials
eporteneuve: Elisabeth Porteneuve, ccTLDs
eshankman: Ellen Shankman, IPC
gdestgery: Glen de St. Gery, DNSO Secretariat
gforsyth: Grant Forsyth, Business
hfeld: Harold Feld, Non-commercials
jsevans: J. Scott Evans, IPC
jsims: Joe Sims, ICANN's outside counsel (JDRP)
gruth: Greg Ruth, ISP/CP
kstubbs: Ken Stubbs, gTLD registrars
mcade: Marilyn Cade, Business
orobles: Oscar Robles, ccTLDs
psheppard: Philip Sheppard, NC Chair
rcochetti: Roger Cochetti, gTLD registries
slynn: Stuart Lynn, ICANN President/CEO
tholmes: Tony Holmes, ISP/CP
troessler: Thomas Roessler, GA Chair

The time stamps are in my local time (UTC+2).
Again: I may have missed parts or points -- sorry for that.

Best regards,
/// Alexander