[ga] 16.43% VUL Returns

Title: 16.43% VUL Returns
Announcing 16.43% For Your Variable Clients

"OVERTURE OVATION!" variable universal life features four investment options
(among 40) specifically recommended* by Morningstar Associates LLC.
Together their one year-returns average 16.43%

BONUS:   Receive a FREE COPY of our popular Morningstar Asset Allocator software and OVATION! Training CD

To hear the whole story, call or e-mail us today!
800-634-8353

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name: Insurance IQ Logo
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:
Broker/Dealer:

You must be Series 6 or 7 licensed to become appointed. For broker dealer use only. Not to be used with the public.
OVERTURE Variable products are issued by Ameritas Variable Life Insurance Company (AVLIC) and underwritten by Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC), 5900 "O" Street, Lincoln, NE 68510. AIC is an Ameritas Acacia Company.
For more complete information obtain a prospectus by calling 1-800-634-8353 before you invest or send money. *Morningstar Associates, LLC is a subsidiary of Morningstar Inc., selected funds based on reasonable risk-adjusted return, style consistency, and performance consistency.
(Note: Performance is net of mortality and expense charges but not cost of insurance)