Re: [ga] MP3 technical failure

After the first MP3 failure on March 22, the DNSO Secretariat stated:  We
will take care that this does not happen again in the future.  Now we get
another excuse.

When Bret Fausett was handling the recordings we never had this frequency of
failure (and he wasn't being paid to provide such service).  Almost all of
the DNSO's current budget goes toward paying for Secretariat services, and
this purported need for "professional" as opposed to volunteer services
accounts for the high level of dues that are levied on the constituencies.

The NCDNHC, that has struggled and failed to pay these onerous charges for
such professional support, is currently scheduled to lose their right to vote
in the Council on or around May 13.

I'm sure that they will be delighted to know that their expulsion is tied to
the perceived "need" to guarantee the level of erratic support that is
currently being provided.