Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

WXW and all assembly members,

William X Walsh wrote:

> Saturday, Saturday, April 20, 2002, 11:42:11 PM, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Forth, and most important, this thread is abut ICANNATLARGE.COM
> > being hacked.  That is not surprising as PhP which is the basis of
> > ICANNATLARGE.COM's web site, is well known for it's security
> > holes and Joop was warned early on about this problem.
>
> You are wrong.  It had nothing to do with PHP.

  I didn't say it did.  You said that I did, I didn't say that.  I did
say
that PhP has serious security holes. I have not looked into
what might have been the culprit for the hack.  These are
well documented see sans.org for further details.

  However as PhP is a very strong candidate in this instance and
the fact that Joop had been warned on several occasions
which are well documented on the IDNO discuss forum
archives, as you know WXW, PhP is therefore one
of the best candidates for a hack attack.

> You shouldn't speak about things you know nothing about, Jeff.  Stick
> to your INEG Fantasies.

  So WXW perhaps you should consider getting some professional
mental concealing assistance...

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827