Re: [ga] Re: Request for a Working Group

Benevolent Dictatorships are cool;
You know like that one ??????, ya that one.
Communism works really well too;
You know like that one ??????, ya that one.
Regulated Monopolies work really well too;
You know like that one ??????, ya that one.

Here is the problem.  Regulations only help to protect a
consumer/employee/user from business or government.  They can only work to
protect the lesser.  Now the DoC or in fact any regulatory enforcement group
does not know at this point what is best for the lesser. So how the hell can
they "enforce" the above principles.(sp)  The whole point of ICANN if you
read the gist of the papers creating it is to help know what is best for the
lesser.  They have failed so how can we get any regulatory agency to enforce
rules in a way that is best for those who deserve their protection?
Hopefully not through the above three methods!

Sincerely,
Eric