Re: [ga] Re: Request for a Working Group

Jefsey,

We must not constrain the masses but those who would take advantage of them.

Rules should only be written and enforced to protect those who would suffer in
their absence.

The pecuniary interests of Corporations are not something that need protection
from the consumers.

To reverse the above is is to create economic tyranny.

(although i kind of like most things baroque ;-}

Eric