Re: [ga] RE: Consensus on consensus?

This was one of the draugback of the democracy. This is addressed by
consensus. Yet consensus gives only the general lines (everyone agree
should some conditions be met). You are right the only protection we have
is that the consensus translates into a general policy statement equally
inforced (common law) so all the consensus prerequiste are equally enforced.
Jefsey