Re: [ga] Web page for the ICANN meeting in Bucharest

Eugenie and all assembly members,

  I noticed under "Entertainment" there was the following:
Adult
Entertainment
            Blue Moon
            B-dul Magheru 1-3, tel.092 45 50 32
            Open:21:30-05:30
 Cabaret show, striptease and lap dancing all on offer at this joint.
With its high profile central  location, this place is just about
the best of the lot, though often closed for private functions.
Best to phone ahead.

  Is ICANN sponsoring or encouraging Porn now?  >;)

Eugenie Staicut wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I wish to inform you that the web page for the next ICANN meeting which will
> be held in Bucharest has been setup.
> The address is www.icann.ro.
> Hotel and visa information has been posted.
> For your convenience we would advise you to book as
> soon as possible a hotel.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Eugenie Staicut

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827