Re: [ga] Re: Request for a Working Group

That's easy: they choose carefully where to register.  Either they trust
the registrar and its reputation, or they register close to home, where
it's easier to get the legal process in action....or they use a register
in a jurisdiction with good consumer law.

The contract mechanism is only a good means of protecting consumers if
they get to bargain for it.  They don't, so it isn't.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--