Re: [ga] Restructuring Proposal

Joop and all stakeholders of interested parties,

  INdeed Danny's work here is very interesting.  Well done Danny!
However given the ongoing controversy as to the validity of
ICANNATLARGE.COM as an organization I hope Danny
will not consider doing such until or unless and number of
internal issues ongoing with ICANNATLARGE.COM
are solved legitimately so as not to cast a dark shadow over
Danny's very good work here...

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 14:34 23/03/02 -0500, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>  >I have prepared a restructuring proposal for consideration by the Evolution
>  >and Reform Committee.  The document is posted at
>  >http://www.icannworld.org/evolution.htm
>
> A solid piece of work, Danny and for many with little time, a hard act to
> follow.
>
> I particularly like the equal division between providers and users SO's.
> Other proposals, such as a TLD auction are more controversial, but
> certainly worth debating.
>
> Would you not be willing to post it in the icannatlarge Forum and see if it
> could be developed as a consensus document?
>
> --Joop

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827