Re: [ga] MP3 technical failure - Another "Load"

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 06:25:33PM -0500, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
> >I know that technology does fail from time to time.  But, I think
> >that when it comes to ICANN and its policies (and policy makers) I
> >think the culture of suspicion is quite warranted.  So, I will
> >choose both of the above.
>
> While suspicions may certainly be warranted in _some_ circumstances,
> I don't believe they are in this case.

  Problem is Thomas, we will never really know.  I would also
point out that I took Scott and Marilyn up on their phone call
offers, and they so far have not produced.  That to me adds
even more suspicion as to their "Stories"...

> The DNSO secretariat has been doing a pretty good job at providing
> the public with minutes and MP3 recordings from names council
> sessions, so far.  Given that record, there is absolutely no reason
> to suspect malice when the secretariat says that technology failed.

  It only takes once Thomas...  And given the actions of yourself
Alex and a few of the NC members, I find it highly suspicious
as do others.

> I'm also sure that the secretariat will produce quite useful minutes
> of this meeting.

  Hope so!

> (I'm actually looking forward for the minutes myself since, as was
> mentioned before, I had to leave the call after one hour due to
> real-life constraints.)
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                      <roessler@does-not-exist.org>

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827