[ga] RE: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] what IF

Jeff Wrote:

>  I don't believe what you are proposing here means that no more collisions
>would occur unless a SharredRoot or MultiRoot system was migrated too.
>This is happening now anyway, it would be better if it were coordinated
>by a partnership of GOvernment(s) and the Private sector, but ICANN
>with it's present leadership, has not shown the necessary skills to
>accomplish this.  Hence the Need for an At-Large in part to replace
>the dead wood at the top, and install direction from the bottom...

I totally agree.  ICANN's unwillingness to work with the Internet
stakeholders as they are (the At Large, alternative roots, etc.), instead of
trying to make them what *they* want them to be, is at the core of ICANN's
failure.

>> Does anyone see any reason why we want to keep the ICANN?
>
>  In it's present form with it's present leadership by in large, no...
>So your on the right track I think here Jefsey... >;)  And INEGroup
>is willing, able and happy to work with you or anyone along these lines...

As apparently do a lot of others out there around the world!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
Bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info