[ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Result of request for action on show cause reply

Harold and all,

  Oh this is really SPECIAL Harold.  The BC is going to meet and provide
some "Guidance" of some kind I suppose for the NCDNHC dues situation
for the ICANN BoD?  Now that's kinda like the fox telling the coyote
which chicken house has the plumpest chickens...
Can you say DIVISIVE!  Oh boy!  :(

Harold J. Feld wrote:

> The NCDNHC show cause reply has been referred to the DNSO Budget
> Committee.  The BC will then make a recommendation to the NC.  The
> matter will be taken up at the next BC meeting.  While the schedule has
> not been set yet, I am confident we can get sanctions deferred until
> Bucharest (if not resolved favorably before that).
>
> Harold Feld

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827