Re: [ga] what IF

My opinion here is not technical but socio/strategy

Sorry for the over addressing but my ga posts have been banned secretly.

Jefsey believe it or not, that is my job.

We are quite certain that different functionaries would simply separate.
Like floating orbs.

IETF: would continue to function just fine.  Their recommendations or
RFCs would still find their way to necessary performers.

IANA:  This is worrisome because some actual mechanics would have to
revert to the DoC.

"Root Servers": ICANN does not really have a full handle on this
technical function but we wonder if they acted totally independent what
would occur, probably no different from today. Why wouldn't they work
together?

"SuperNics":  This would not change immediately unless some idiot
actually flipped switches of some sort to break the connections of
whatever sort.  They have plenty of IPs in reserve

Versign and down the food chain:  If the system does not work they will
lose money, they will cooperate and continue to work for the best return
they can muster.

Probably most important are blocks of users, whether they be like a ccTLD
like UK or a dotCN.  There would be splintering on a political basis and
we would race to establish new alliances.

I think we would have some chaos until men like you and Joe B. and Jim F.
rise up and competitive systems stabilize in a voluntary system that
takes economics and politics into consideration. I know it may sound
radical but you posed the question.

Sincerely,
Eric