[ga] #1 Largest Insurance Career Site - Free!

Title: #1 Largest Insurance Career Site - Free!
UltimateInsuranceJobs.com

Insurance Staffing Needs ?
Try the largest, user - friendly,
FREE

Free   Post Jobs, search resumes and more !!   Free

  • 100,000 unique visitors a month
  • Over 1600 registered Employers/Recruiters

Partnering with:
Business Insurance
Life Insurance Selling

  • 1,000,000 potential monthly page views
  • Selected by Weddles Internet Guide

Partnering with:
InsuranceIQ
Selling With Technology

"We Know Insurance & Speak Your Language"

Free For All - Use Us Today:

Free: Register To Use All Services
We are a totally free service for the Life & Health Insurance Community

Free: Post-Edit-Delete A Position
You decide how long your job post runs!

Free: Search Jobs
Every segment of insurance represented!

Free: Search Resumes
Once registered for free, you have the ability to search our large resume database!

Free: The Latest Insurance News (Updated every 20 minutes)
Live Feed!

Free: Barry Klein's Ultimate Insurance Links
The most noted collection of insurance links on the web!

Spending precious funds on generalist career boards or advertising in periodicals, when you can post all of your employment needs or search for personal opportunities...
We're a FREE step away:

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: