[ga] investment

Dear Sir,

It is in the best interest of helping each other, that
I wish to seek your sincere assistance in the
retrieval and subsequent investment of the sum
Thirteen Million Eight hundred thousand united states
dollars in the following areas of investment in your
country Hotel,Real Estate, and Stock exchange, or any
other area of investment you deem profitable in your
country.

My name is claudio Kabila,I am the 3rd son of late
Lauren Kabila, who was killed in a mutiny on the 16th
of January, 2001.Until this faithful day,my father was
the commander in chief of the armed forces democratic
republic of Congo.

I am an under graduate student of law,University of
D.R.C You were recommended to me by the president of
the Dubai chamber of commerce/industry Mr. Abdulraham
Al Mutaiwee,although  his not aware of my purpose of
contacting you believe you will not take undue
advantage of my present circumstance.

presently am in United Arab Emirate,City of Dubai and
this sum of U.S.$ 13.8 Million is currently being
deposited in a security/finance company also in Dubai.
I will require you to come Dubai so that we can
discuss and arrange on the best possible way to move
this fund to your country where I intend to invest
it.More Importantly ,this will allow us the
opportunity of meeting each other for the firsttime.

However, deem it necessary to assure you that this
business deal is completely risk free, but it has to
be approached confidentially due to my position now.

It will surprise you to know that my step brother
Joseph Kabila ,has since the death of our father and
his assumption of office as the new head of state
employed all means to make life difficult for me and
my other kid brother's and sister's because we are
from a polygamous family.

Thus the urgent need for me to invest this money.  I
am offering 20% of the principal sum in deposit to you
for your assistance in this regard, while 80% of the
money will be for my personal use in the areas of
investment mentioned above or as may be proffered by
you in your country

Note that this sharing ratio is not open to
negotiations. I will furnish you with the details of
this transaction,soon as I hear from you on this
telephone number 971 50 755 1392 looking forward to
your urgent and kind response.

God Bless you,
Cladio Kabila
971 50 755 1392