Re: [ga] Re: Motion for a vote of no confidence in the Board

Danny and all assembly members,

  I think that Mike has more immediate or soon to be problems facing
him and past staff or BoD members of ICANN.  That being, 1.)
remaining reasonably solvent, 2.) Staying out of the "Rubber Pancake Hotel",
or one of our wonderful penal facilities.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Mike,
>
> You have indicated that firing the Board is not an option.  Wake up to the
> fact that if the Board does not replace itself, a successor agency can be
> expected.  I am sure that we can propose a reasonable "evolutionary"
> construct with appropriate checks and balances that will effectively replace
> most members of the current Board.   Will you work with us on this, or do you
> intend to support a self-perpetuating clique accountable to no one?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827