[ga] Scribing of ICANN Public Forum and Board meeting

Dear all,

it seems that it will not be necessary for me to take notes
on a IRC channel tomorrow and Thursday: I just talked to
one of the professional scribes which have been hired,
and they are going to scribe word for word (and get
99 percent correct, I am told) using a scribing machine
(that's probably not the right term) like court reporters.

So it looks like we're going to get a very professional
scribing of the Public Forum and Board meeting. Nevertheless,
I will from time to time join the IRC channel:
irc.dal.net, #icann.

Best regards,
/// Alexander