[ga] US gov replaces ICANN

inevitable change

ICANN has failed and has shown its' inability to recognize a mission and
fulfil it.

The USG and hopefully the world recognizes such a failure.  We must now
prepare for the change.

We have come to a point where the corruption and failure is going to be
exposed by public knowledge and outrage.  By May there will be broad
mainstream attention to these problems, and from there something will
have to fill the void left by ICANN.

Independent at large internationally formed local organizations banding
together may be able to fill this void.  The Internet is not our master
but our tool.  We must be inclusive.  We must be open and transparent.
We must have the support of the same folks that elect our
politicians(bottom up?)

I personally look forward to working with you same people that have done
so much for our Internet.  I also would like to report that I think
yesterday, we may have saved another life using the Internet as the
means of communication and providing relevant and timely medical
diagnosis and prescription. WoW!

My sincere thanks to all.

Eric