Re: [ga] WLS reply

I do not believe that you should have any problem, or moral
trepidation's, over representing that Abels' work is supported by the
vast consensus of the GA.  It has been extremely, bottom up, and open
and transparent.  It is a sterling example of how things should be done.

Go get em Alex.

Sincerely,
Eric