RE: [ga] FYI: Staff Draft towards Mission Statement

Sotiris, you're being too restrictive. The 'plan' is to give every *person* a
token voice. Let's not crowd out those that surf the 'net in libraries, see
billboards with dot com addresses, or read magazines that mention
the 'net. They -also- should be included.  Just having a hotmail/yahoo
email address isn't enough, the whole world should be involved. Not too
directly though, we don't want to slow down any proccesses at ICANN.
<grin>

-Hugh