Re: [ga] Lynn Reform Presentation @ APRICOT 2002 Bangkok - Scribe'sNotes Available

Ben,

Ben could you elaborate on stuarts comment "Would like to provide a
future-looking talk re "IPv28" and "how to assign an IP address to every
atom in the universe."

Aparently the number of "atoms in the universe" spans from 10^78 to just
under 10^81, IPv6 has an address space of 2^128 which is much less than
10^78. Where does his refrence come from, or is stuart talking
about IPv8 ;-)

thanks,

-rick