[ga] [Fwd: Movement]

Just my completely non humble opinion

Eric

We are moving forward and at this time I ask for more sign ups on the
www.icannatlarge.com site.

I have weighed all the problems, and assessed the risks quite carefully
and am quite confident no harm can come from signing up.

If given a choice I would prefer you sign up with no domain name.

Pledging is not a good idea at this time.  It would be unwise to pledge
to a group prior to elections of the governing body.

Please work with others to establish *local* web sites for this cause.
Linking is not a problem.

I do not know how this will work with Joops' site but I am confident
that joining now is a positive MOVEMENT.

Sincerely,
Eric