[ga] RE: Public forum for comments?

It is open, and has been since Thursday. See
http://www.icann.org/announcements/statement-28feb02.htm

The board retreat was over the weekend. I was encouraged to post and
I did. It takes a few days to get the public comment section going.
No apologies.

Please comment away. I look forward to them.

Stuart

--