[ga] KING OF IRELAND POLICY - OR THE ICANN SUICIDE

Either Stuart really believes that Govs can provide advisory services and
managament assistance instead of simply governing; and he is like that
Irish King who called for the temporary assistance of the King of England
to fight another Irish King....

Or Stuart realisticaly says "I am not able to survive that amateurish
venture of the Clinton area" he calls for the IBM/ATT/SAIC/MS to step in
and to clean the mess under Bush's DoC orders.

Both ways the result will be the same: instability. We therefore need now
and urgently to stabilize the net in our own areas before the crisis kills
crediblity.

When the guy in charge shouts "I am unable to manage because everyone
disagree with me, I am broke, please call the army in: if my ennemies help
me we will make it", usually the Stock Exchange notices it.

Stuart, you should have published that on Friday, not on Sunday night ...